This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
They offer VPS in 6 different locations, but there're only 4 of them. And you will know about that only after purchase. On the 1st day support said ok...
ay, no problem, we'll request the server migration, just stay tuned for a couple of hours and we'll answer you. The next day I asked them how it was going and received the information, that unfortunately they don't provide the VPS in the Netherlands anymore.
I don't know how good or bad their servers are, but their control panel is one of the best I've ever seen and the support team responds fast and friendly.
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical co...
mplicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing.
On 9/24/23 my website became so slow it was unusable. I checked Hostinger Status page, and it said all services and systems were operational. Later in...
the day, my website went completely offline. I checked the Status page once again, and it said all systems were operational. I contacted live support and was told that the IP Address assigned to my website was under a DDoS attack and asked me if there was anything else I needed (Yeah, my website to work). Almost immediately my website was back online but still slow. The next day on 9/25/23 my website was still slow, taking 10–20 seconds for each page to load. I contacted live support again (it had now been over 24 hrs. since I first contacted support). Support said my website was unreachable, and I should try turning off WordPress plugins. Almost immediately, without turning off any plugins, my website came back online (it comes back online every time I contact support). I advised support that I had contacted them yesterday as well and was advised that it was a DDOS attack, but the Status Page says no issues with services for the last 5 days. The second support person I spoke with had no idea what the first support person from the previous day had told me. Two different support personnel giving me two different answers. (Sigh) I was then given a “canned” response that I would need to transfer my hosting to a new server myself or get their CDN service and was provided with a tutorial on how to do it.(of course). I asked support why it was my responsibility to make sure my website was up and running? I pay for hosting, shouldn't my hosting provider know my website is down and move it or make sure that it is up and running?
Hostadvice.com udbyder professionelle anmeldelser om web-hosting, helt uafhængigt af andre virksomheder. Vores anmeldelser er objektive, ærlige, og anvender den samme evaluering til alle de anmeldte.
Økonomisk kompensation modtages fra de firmaer vi anmelder. Kompensation i form af service og produkter, har ingen indflydelse på retningen eller konklusionen af vores anmeldelser. Ej heller påvirker kompensationen vores ranglister for visse hostfirmaer. Støt hjemmesideejernes fællesskab, ved at tilføje din ærlige anmeldelse af web-hostingudbyderen for din hjemmeside